Part "build your own adventure," part guided experience, our workshops allow you to get your craft on all while enjoying great food, drinks, and company!
Bath bombs were invented in 1989 by the founder of Lush. Since then, people have gotten creative with the scents and other additions. Now you can get creative too!
Join Boshi Botanicals founder, Becky Beloin, for an indulgent evening of organic drinks and snacks as you craft 10 bath bombs from organic and natural ingredients. Becky will share the history of bath bombs and talk about the therapeutic benefits of the salts, essential oils, clays, and herbs available for you to include in your unique recipe.
We will also keep the shop open late so you can use the 10% off discount coupon you will receive as a participant in the class.
Bath bombs require a minimum of a 24-hour cure time, so they will need to be picked up on a later date.
- You must be 21+.
- Bath bombs require a minimum of a 24-hour cure time, so they will need to be picked up on a later date.
- Classes will last between 1.5 to 2 hours. Please be on time for your class.
- We currently have room for 8 participants.
- Cancellations or changes may be made up to 48 hours before the class. After 48 hours, we handle reservation changes on a case-by-case basis.
- If you have questions or want to book a private party, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Shop & Class Location is 3092 Poplar Ave, Suite 16, Memphis, TN 38111